Choose Your Pet Sitter Carefully
We found reliable, dependable dog walkers and pet sitting companies in Fairfax County and Arlington County!
What you should expect from a Dog Walking Company or Pet Sitting Company:
- The company should be licensed, bonded, and insured.
- The pet sitting company should be listed in the phone book, showing you they are a professionally operated business, and not just a single person working from home.
- The pet sitting company should have a professional and attractive website that gives you their pricing and policies.
- The people caring for your pets should be able to answer their phones consistently during business hours, rather than have their phones answered by voicemail.
- The company walking your dog or caring for your pets should be able to provide references.
- The dog walking company should be able to accept your credit card, proving they are creditworthy and have a good business banking relationship.
When they come to your home:
- Your animals should be treated like royalty. The people caring for your pets should love what they do -- and their passion should show!
- Your home should be cared for in the exact manner you prescribe. Your pet sitter/dog walker should leave your home cleaner than it was when he or she arrived!
- Your home should always be left secure.
- A detailed note should always be left behind telling you what time the sitter arrived, how your pets were doing, and what services were performed during the visit.
- Your pet sitting company should immediately contact you if anything is out of the ordinary or their seems to be some problem with your pets or in your home.
Copyright © BusinessVentures.com, LLC, Designed by Rick Rahim.